Thursday, May 21, 2015

One Butterfly and a White Flower

At GREAT day at the "Butterfly Rainforest" 

White Flower and Black Butterfly
White Flower and Black Butterfly by Beth Ann Strub


White Flower and Black Butterfly 1
White Flower and Black Butterfly 1 by Beth Ann Strub


White Flower and Black Butterfly 2
White Flower and Black Butterfly 2 by Beth Ann Strub


I am the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection
and Little Quilt Ladies Quilt Patterns
I make/design all the quilt blocks on this site


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I want so much to attract butterflies to our backyard. Last fall I even bought a butterfly "bush." The winter
    was harsh and the bush is deader than a doorknob. Sad but true. Your flower and winged butterfly are beautiful. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Just leave me a POSITIVE Note: I have no time for anything else ! Hope you understand...